[IP] New In Charge Meter

I recently left a message here asking for your help with comments on your
use of the new In Charge meter, which tests both blood glucose and
fructosamine (a measure of glucose control over a 2-3 week period). Now I
want to thank all of you who responded.

While several of you provided details of your experience with this new
meter, many more were interested in how much it costs. I don't think that
the Web site, at www.inchargenow.com, mentions the rebate and possible trade

You can actually save a lot of money on your purchase of an In Charge meter.
The initial cost of the system is $79.95. Six GlucoProtein test strips go
for $24.95, 50 glucose test strips and 4 GlucoProtein test strips for

However, like most meter manufacturers (see my Web page at
https://www.diabeteswebsite.com/shopper/monitorrebates.htm ) LXN offers a
rebate and a trade in. The rebate is $20 and the trade in is $45, which
would make it very inexpensive indeed.

Rick Mendosa: A Writer on the Web: www.mendosa.com
E-mail: email @ redacted  Phone: (831) 688-5300
Office: 238 Coronado Drive, Aptos, CA 95003-4011