Re: [IP] Question for Insulin Mixers

> Kelly's insulin
> needs are cyclic, and I'm trying to reach definable reasons for
> this.  She's only 6, so I doubt it's puberty, since our family
> matures later rather than sooner.

All kids grow. The process is not even or regular -- it is
influenced by state of health, how much rest they have, overall
activity level and a whole bunch of other things on a day to day
basis. I've watched Lily's insulin needs jump up and down for 5 years
now and I don't think any change in basal requirements would supprise
me anymore. I've seen them double in a few days and drop by 60- 70
percent in a week (not at the same time of course).