[IP] hypoglycemia in non-diabetics

hypoglycemia in non-diabetics, I asked our medical advisory board to
address the issue. I received several responses that all said about
the same thing which I will paraphrase.

Basically the laundry list of things that potentially can cause
hypoglcemia in a person who does not have diabetes is very large.
Almost all of these  are benign, the most common and serious
exceptions to this are tumors which either produce excess insulin or
consume glucose. There are other conditions in people who are not
so healthy, such a liver disease and metabolic disorders, that can
cause these problems, but if we confine the discussion to otherwise
healthy individuals, these would be excluded. In the vast majority of
cases, a visit to an endocrinologist will resolve the problem with a
minimum of time and testing. In any case, individuals with this
condition SHOULD see an endo to solve the problem and rule out the
small chance that the cause could be something more serious.