RE: [IP] Meter Improvements

>>How about a test strip storage place integrated with the meter so we
>>don't have to carry around a separate vial?
>Try the Dek.  I believe it is made by Glucometer.  The test strips are
>stored inside the machine in a disk of ten strips.

Do you mean the Dex? It is a little larger though... Shane's ideal meter
would be about the size of his Precision Pen only with a little larger
display, with a built-in lancet that has adjustable depth settings,
carries the test strips in the meter (or doesn't need strips). He
doesn't want to carry around a whole case of stuff, JUST the little
meter. Also it should connect to a computer/palm pilot to download
results and the cable should be available for UNDER $20. Of course, it
would be even better if it was non-invasive and continuous...