Re: [IP] "Generic" supplies

> Am hoping the collective wisdomof the group can provide some insight
> here . . .
> Issue is generic or non-brand tubing/inserts/cannnula sets. I use
> the Disetronic, with the "Tender" sets. Am wondering if there are --
> and how I might find out about -- companies that sell compatible
> and comparable "substitute" tubing/cannula sets that are less
> expensive than the Disetronic brand . . .

Disetronic - Tenders
MiniMed - Silohettes
Chronimed - Comfort Sets
     aka - Purline Comfort Sets

ALL of the above are manufactured by
Maresk Medical in Denmark??
and private labeled for the various firms.
They are identical and the parts are all interchangeable

They are available in two different package configurations -- this is
where you can save some $$

Packaged with the same number of tubes and cannula's AND packaged in
sets of 10 cannula's and 5 tubes at a considerable savings over the
1:1 packaging.