Re: [IP] Bent Cannula w/ Backside Use

> Does the kink result from the cannula bumping against muscle?
My guess based on the couple of problems the Lily has had is that
when you are in or over muscle, the actual movement of the tissue
wiggles the cannula around and the tip lodges against something on
one of the movement cycles, then when the base of the set returns to
the original position (seeing as it's well taped down) the cannula
develops a "wrinkle" that progresses into a kink eventually as you
continue to move. That's only a guess, but the kink's I've seen are
very pronounced and could not have occured during insertion as the
introducer needle would have had to bend permanently for that to