Re: [IP] Question for Disetronic Users

If the pump is still under warranty D should cover the cost.

The batteries should last more than three weeks.

It sounds like you are getting an alarm 07, System Alarm.  From what you
described, if this is the alarm you are receiving, I would contact D again
and insist on speaking with the supervisor, in addition I would contact
your rep.  The reason I state this, is if you refer to pages 45-46 of your
H-TronPlus Reference Manual you will see that with a System Alarm 07 you
are to immediately switch to your spare pump.  "... ( I am assuming you
tried step 1-7 ) 8.  Change to the other pump, or contact your health
....  Call Disetronic Technical Services during business hours at

I hope this helps,