[IP] Meter Improvements

Let's get some real technology going here!  I'm looking for a meter for us "power

How about a palm pilot-like touch screen with a built-in calculator?  How about
built-in formulas for calculating boluses and mixing insulins?  How about a
test strip storage place integrated with the meter so we don't have to carry
around a separate vial?  How about a lancing device integrated with the meter,
too?  Size does matter (ha ha), but if these things could be provided, I'd be
happy with meters staying the same size or slightly larger (maybe we could get
away from the extra carrying case altogether!).

In my dreams the perfect meter is continuous and totally non-invasive...I'd
give up every other feature for that!

T1 1989, will be pumping 2/11/00!