Re: [IP] Butt sites

I have to announce this...Jessica age 8, inserted her first site this past
weekend...and it's a butt site :)  I think being in gymnastics helped here
<VBG> She just held the rapid in her left hand and poked it in her left
side.  She was a bit hesitant, thinking it would hurt more if she did it
than if I did, but later told me it didn't hurt at all.  I am so proud of
her!  Now I am teaching her how to prime and she will be all set!!  I don't
think she is too young for this as she has lived with diabetes for over 7
years now and gave her first shot at age 6.  She is a brave young lady!

Very Proud Mom of Jessica, age 8, diagnosed @ 9 months, pumping 1.6 years

Visit http://freeworld.excite.com