[IP] Question for Insulin Mixers

I know lots of people fill several cartridges at a time, and leave them in the
refrigerator until needed.  Do any of you mixers do this?  We've been filling 5
cartridges at a time, 50/50, but only change Kelly's cartridge every 2 weeks, so
some of the mixed insulin is sitting around for quite awhile before we use it.
Haven't noticed any glaring problems directly related to this, but Kelly's insulin
needs are cyclic, and I'm trying to reach definable reasons for this.  She's only
6, so I doubt it's puberty, since our family matures later rather than sooner.
Does anybody else do this, because I think I'm going to stop?

Mary, Kelly's Mom