Re: [IP] Meter Improvements

Well, this may be completely pie in the sky, but what I'd like is a meter
that tells me not only my blood glucose at any particular time, but also in
what direction it's headed. For example, bg 100, tendency down; bg 60,
tendency up; bg 125, tendency stable.  In the first case I'd know to eat a
good snack before driving.  In the second I'd know I'm probably somogyiing
after missing a low low, so check again in an hour.  In the third I'd