From: Ruth Schneider [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2000 10:30 AM
To: INSULIN PUMPERS
Subject: [IP] "Automatic Off" setting on MM

we had an experience yesterday in which all of our pump settings went to
default factory settings.  (don't have a clue as to why,  just got error
alarm)

after digging through the  MM manual to reset everything,  I noticed the
instructions for  "automatic off"  setting.

does anyone use this feature?   if so...for how many hours?

thanks,
ruth
RAS