[IP] Re: hives from NPH

Thanks for your hives story. I was reminded that about 10 years ago,
I woke up one morning itching, and by the time I got to school, was
covered head-to-toe in hives. My brother took me to the doctors's
office  I needed a shot of epinephrin (sp?) to return to normal. We
never could figure out what it was. Although I had eaten a shrimp
butter the night before, I had had shellfish multiple times with no
problems. The hives never happened again, though I am careful eating
shrimp (which I really like) ever since then--no reactions. Now, after
hearing your story, I think it might have been my NPH shot from the
night before. An old mystery possibly solved-thanks!