Re: [IP] High altitude meter readings

> I live at 5000 ft so what does that mean?  I use a fasttake?
> Teresa

Hi Teresa,

    I was part of a study at the Barbara Davis Center (5,200 feet above sea
level) with the FastTake. They gave us $$30 dollars to give three readings
on the Fastake, VERY NICE!!!

    I wish we could get 30 bucks a shot when I test at home! Woo Hoo!

    Anyhow, It gave me a very accurate reading. I didn't like the FastTAke,
but I know it gave me 3 accurate readings. I had to give enough blood to
take three tests, which where they poked IT DID!!!!

Claudia (Juvenile Diabetic 15 years and Pumping 4 weeks 1 day)