[IP] Sore Butt site on 2nd try- legs next?

I got some samples of 8mm rapids from my rep the other day. I was hoping
they would be easier to insert in a butt site. The first one I tried was
great but numbers started to rise towards the end of 48 hours.
I did a change and switched to the other side in approx. the same place. It
was O.K. for the first 4 hours then started to get sore. I have left it in
because my numbers are good but it isn't very comfortable. I think that I
will try using the comforts next time and WOW!, hubby has volunteered to
help me! I just need to 'train' him first using front abdomen sites. He is
always very supportive but has not had to do much hands on stuff now that I
am not having all those hypos at night (3 cheers for the pump!!).
I would also like to try my upper legs...any suggestions about which set
might work best there? I am fairly lean, but do have some fat there. Maybe
the comfort with a smaller angle...say 20 degrees?