Re: [IP] Pumps and meters

I think a lot of us send pump suggestions to the Minimed feedback site,
and have seen some new features that we've suggested come out on the newer
pumps.  So they really listen.  Of course it would also be nice to have
the features named after us as all great discoveries are, like the
"Miranda Miller Prime" or the "Sam Skopp Suspend" :)