Re: [IP] low sugars

   The method proposed by Melissa's CDE works for her (of course- YMMV): eat
15 grams of carbs ( usually juice box) to treat the low & then bolus for
whatever she chooses to eat beyond that ( usually animal crackers - she has
one of those large plastic teddy bears filled with the crackers in her
room!!). Generally this keeps her from spiking after the low. The times that
it doesn't work, I've assumed she'd been even lower than detected & was
already rebounding & our efforts couldn't forestall that effect.

Regards, Renee ( pump-mom)