Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 06:48:23 -0800 (PST)
From: "Nita H." <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] Insulin Recall

As far as I know it is an all over the US recall.  So if
you have been
suffering from unexplainable consistent highs and you
received your bottle
of insulin about 4 weeks ago, I would imagine you MIGHT
have gotten one of
the bad bottles.  I threw Jessica's in the trash and we are
now back to
normal numbers after so many site changes her behind looks
like a pin

On a personal note, when I received the new insulin I ask
for a private area
in the back of the pharmacy where I could change everything
out.  the girl
was a bit surprised, but led me to a private room.
Afterwards I had to
answer a few questions about pumping, but all in all, I
think it was a good
thing as I educated one more person about diabettes, kids
and pumps.  :)

On Tue, 1 Feb 2000 09:23:05 -0500 , email @ redacted

>  Is this insulin recall one that could affect all over
the US, or is this
>  regional?  I'm curious because as of late, I have been
suffering from
>  higher blood sugars.
>  "Flying high in Indiana....."
>  Lea