[IP] low sugars

When I experience a low blood sugar I usually eat 2 glucose tabs but that
only goes so far, an hour later I will have another low So when I spoke to my
Dr. today and told him this, for it happens often in the late afternoon, he
disagreed with my thought of decreasing my basal? My sugar doesn't seem to go
up 20 points(Pumping Insulin Book). I feel that if I had to sit and eat a
decent size snack, its like being on MDI with peaking insulin.Does anyone
need to eat a larger snack for a low? If i did then maybe it wouldnt stay low
but I feel I am defeating the purpose of a pump.