[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V3 #889 BUTT SITES

    I use the silhuettes in my butt, up high and on the side... kinda twist
to put them in, and i feel nothing while sitting in a car or anywhere for
that matter....I hardly ever write but always read...i must be in rare form
to be writing, keep it up guys I love to read the emails and questions,
sometimes informative and sometimes humorus...
    richard dx'd at 13 ( 29 )
    minimed 507c 1/99 used to have a disetronic