[IP] Re: blocked site or ??? No alarm-What is going on???

Hi Lori,
Thanks so much for your response to my query.  That was a good idea re; the self
test.  I never would have thought of that myself.  I ran one right away but
everything checked out ok. It definitely wasn't the insulin bottle as I changed
the site with the same cartridge that was there before.  And now my bgs are just
fine.  I'm still puzzling over it.  But really appreciate your help.  Thanks
again.  Marilyn