Re: [IP] Bent Cannula w/ Backside Use

> The only time I've experienced pain, kinking or blood in the canula with
> butt sites is if I put them too low. . .
> Mine are as high as I can go without missing the padded area.  Note that
> doesn't take much padding anyways.  I have one in my lower back right now
 . .
Literally, mine are about 1-1.5 inches below the belt line - ie. much
> Try a little higher before giving up...

Will do this and also use a shallower angle per Michael.  This combo would
make it
easier to avoid rolling on them in bed, too.

I really like this site and do not want to abandon it w/o exhausting all

Thank you.

Laurel Sedgwick
IDDM, DXed 12/'74, MM507 & Sils