[IP] Bent Cannula w/ Backside Use

The only time I've experienced pain, kinking or blood in the canula with
butt sites is if I put them too low.  As a matter of fact, I canNOT put them
as low as they are in the picture distributed.

Mine are as high as I can go without missing the padded area.  Note that it
doesn't take much padding anyways.  I have one in my lower back right now,
which has like 0 fat.  (Yes, Michael, I took a picture).  Literally, mine
are about 1-1.5 inches below the belt line - ie. much higher!

Try a little higher before giving up...