[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V3 #888

In a message dated 02/02/2000 9:02:25 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

 Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 23:03:23 -0500
 From: "Wendy Anderson" <email @ redacted>
 Subject: [IP] INTENSE ITCH!
 I have been having the most WICKED itch of my life, all over my body I don't
 know what it going on, but it's driving me crazy!!!! I have tried lotions,
 anti-itch creams, aveeno oatmeal baths, you name it. Does anyone have a
 tried and true remedy?? I'm going to scratch myself away soon.....help!!
Many of us respond differently to "remedies."  What works for you may/may not
work for me, and vice-versa.  After that short speech, I've found what works
for me is Cetephil; both cream and lotion.  I use it at bedtime and really
"work it" into my skin.  Although I take a long time for application and do
it for a few nights, I find it pays off and rids the unbearable itching.(I do
my very best to tough out scratching until the itch subsides and disappears)
Good luck