Re: [IP] Empty Posts - Nancy

Don't know why you haven't gotten some of my posts.  Youcan e-mail me
personally if you want.  It is: A 2BA email @ redacted  I don't remember the
last thing that I would have addressed to you.  We had a 2 hr. delay again
this morning.  They are calling for more snow tonight.

How's the pump doing?  OK I hope.  I started to take a bunch of stuff off of
the page while at school today.Stuff that I was never Taught.  Actually
everything that I have learned concerning the pump I have read and found on
my own.  Until the pump group I was alone ranger.  We didn't have a CDEwhen I
started.  We do have one now and she is a pump wearing diabetic.  She still
is not my own CDE , however she does now work in the same office as my endo.