Re: [IP] Sites

> My point is that it gets easier.
I am soooo glad it gets easier.  I figure if it was this bad for years,
people would quit using the pump.  I swear, it has gotten easier just
talking to you guys.  I know now that I am definitely not alone and I
don't think that I have EVER felt that way.  Thank you.
I can do a site change in about 5 minutes but it is working up to it
that makes me crazy.  At least now I can laugh at myself...
I will get daring LATER.