Re: [IP] re: INTENSE ITCH

> it sounds like me...i have intense dry skin. horrible horrible dry skin
and
> my whole body itches

a friend of mine who is a nurse suggested not using soap on any part of your
body while showering except for the privates and underarms in the winter
months.

I do this now...and no more dry skin.

but...I somehow think that a really bad itching spell suggests allergic
reaction.  people whose autoimmune systems are compromised are very
susceptible to hives.  for no apparent reason.

ruth