>I have been having the most WICKED itch of my life, all over my body I don't
>know what it going on, but it's driving me crazy!!!! I have tried lotions,
>anti-itch creams, aveeno oatmeal baths, you name it. Does anyone have a
>tried and true remedy?? I'm going to scratch myself away soon.....help!!

it sounds like me...i have intense dry skin. horrible horrible dry skin and
my whole body itches. the worst is my back and legs. sometimes my arms are
bad too. i use a lotion called Eucerin. it's a non irritating fragrance
free kind that is great for diabetic skin. i use it every day, all over my
body. it really does help but i have to religiously use it every day or the
itching comes back.

Erinn (D for 15 years, pumping 1 month, 2 weeks, 2 days)
- What matters most is how you see yourself -