[IP] Meter Improvements

I would like a very small meter (I use FastTake and size works well for me)
that has an optional backlight and is not so sensitive to cold.  Last night,
on my way to dinner (15 min car trip) my meter got so cold in my purse that
I had to warm it in the restaurant before testing.  I guess I would also
like more averaging capabilities.  The menus on the complete are nice, but
meter is way too big.

Ellen Compell (31) - Type II (insulin only)
MiniMed 507C since 1998

It would be great to get a bunch of 'suggestions for next generation pumps
meters' and send it to the companies through contacts Michael has been able
make with them (or through other contacts that individual members may have).

Yerachmiel Altman