Re: [IP] Re: Butt Sites

 Happy to find that someone else keeps them in longer that 48 hrs,  I leave
mine in a week.  Works fine for me too.

I find it intersting that I have been pumping for 12 years, Pre  CDE. endo
helping every time I had a problem and way before this site .  I found out on
my own just about everything that you guys on this sight talk about.  I have
used almost every part of my body for pump sites. I use the rapids no pain.

Gotta go I'm at school and I have a class in a few mins.