Re: [IP] Severe Hypoglycemia

My brother-in-law,nephew, and niece all have hypoglycemia.  They control it
by eating small meals/snacks often.  They also try to combine both carbs and
proteins in each meal/snack.  When they have a low, they eat/drink sandwich
crackers and milk or some form of complex carbs and follow it with protein.
They also avoid most   kinds of 'sugar' carbs- ic candy/regular soda/sugared
desserts.  Occasionally my nephew will eat cake with icing, but will follow
it with a glass of milk.  All three run track, and the kids are pole vaulters
who have both made it to state track meets!  The main thing is to eat
regularly, include proteins with the carbs, and if possible avoid the sugary

Hope this helps!

aka Mouse