Re: [IP] Why is less insulin better??

>ON THE OTHER HAND, didn't we read some study or another recently linking an
>increase in heart problems with over-insulinating?

Yes, there was such a study. It indicated that elevated levels of
insulin in the blood could lead to heart problems because it led to
increased levels of something else (can't recall what at the moment).
However, it concentrated on type 2's and their insulin resistance being
the reason for the elevated levels of insulin. Since I'm not a doctor
and don't play on on tv, I have no idea how that would apply to type 1's
(or to type 2's with less insulin resistance, or type weirds...)