[IP] Pumps and meters

Instead of having pump wars comparing existing pumps has anyone thought about
features they would like to see in a new pump.

We know that all of the pump companies are more than interested in the goings
on of our mail list and I'm sure the meter companies have some input from it
as well.

It would be great to get a bunch of 'suggestions for next generation pumps and
meters' and send it to the companies through contacts Michael has been able to
make with them (or through other contacts that individual members may have).

Yerachmiel Altman

 This message sent to you from the desk of
  Yerachmiel Bruchya haLevi Altman's computer.