[IP] micro softsets

In a message dated 02/01/2000 2:44:36 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  then I tried micros but if you have little fat in my experience, sils
were better, BUT not great. I ended up using rapids, yes, it would help to
have more fat to push the needle into, but you won't have muscles crimping
cannulas,  >>

I'm not saying sils aren't better, because we don't have experience.  But
Allie has "little fat" (I would not say no fat, but she has little fat).  We
have never had a cannula bend.  We did with the ultimate, but none with the
micros.  She sometimes has complained about the needle hurting (not during
insertion) while she was getting it removed, but once it is out, there is no
pain.  (my thought it the needle is probably rubbing the muscle)  Also, we
were having problems one day while we were still on the ultimate and waiting
for the micros, and the dr. told her to insert it at an angle (like the
sils).  So I am assuming if you are thin that would be an option.  The thing
I like about the soft sets is there is an inserter.