Re: Stock Manipulation? (was Re: [IP] Re: insulin recall)

OK, now I can see this has gotten thoroughly out of hand.  In no way, form
or manner did I intend to "Manipulate Stock Prices"!!  I am so sorry I EVER
posted that there might be a problem with Humalog, I'm sure my pharmacist is
just lying to me and pulled the bottles from his 8 stores for absolutley no
reason.  My ONLY intent was to report that there might be a problem seeing
as I have counted no fewer than 18 people that have reported consistent
unexplainable highs in the last few weeks that correlated with our own
problems.  I asked an received an answer from my pharmacist that so many of
you good people have told me was a load of BS.  To those of you that emailed
me privately and thanked me for helping solve your high blood sugar dilemma,
thank you for not treating me like a rumor mongrel trying to change stock
prices and incite panic.  So much for trying to help.

Nita...who had to deal with her childs morning high of 440 due to a CLOGGED
site from landing wrong in Gymnastics last night and is sitting here in
tears due to that and this insane "STOCK" crap!

Mom of Jessica, age 8, diagnosed @ 9 months, pumping 1.6 years

On Tue, 01 Feb 2000 17:59:39 -0800, email @ redacted wrote:

>  I see no indication that there has been a recall of any insulin.....
>
>  At least one person said that they called and the company was not aware
of any
>  recall.
>
>  I hope Michael doesn't get a request from the SEC for messages. If the
stock has
>  a price change that was influenced by this site........................
>
>  Knowing people who own the stock and a bit too much about what rumors can
do to
>  stock prices.
>
>  Jim S.
>  email @ redacted