Re: [IP] Addendum to Ann Arbor note

I wasn't lucky enough to have MCare insurance for the rest of my life,
however nice that might have been.  And when I graduated and changed
insurances, they went after my pump.  That is wrong, plain and simple.  I
was happy with the supplies, but the horrible battle over my pump which
resulted in over a year of stress, tears, being ignored, yelled at, etc,
etc, was not worth any amount of free supplies.  And about Dr. Lash, I did
nag him.  Regardless, it was over a half year before he wrote my letter.
I liked him as a person, but I think the priorities were a bit messed up.
He was a good pump doc overall though, but I'm happy to have Dr. Clement
at georgetown now.  Dr. Lash made my mother cry, and that will always be a
sore point.