[IP] Re:Trusting meter?

We use the fast take and check it with the solution from time to time so I
have always trusted it but yesterday at school Ryan did his lunch test and
he said it was 1.9. He said he did not feel low and I am guessing it was a
wrong reading because he had no feeling of a low and the last time he was
that low he fell out of his desk at school to the floor. He said he had a
good drop of blood. Anyway this just woke me up to not always trust the