RE: [IP] INTENSE ITCH!

>From my own experience:

I have a horrible time with sensitive skin.  A temp fix might be to place an
ice pack or package of frozen veggies over the site that itches the most.
This tends to reduce the current itch factor.  Silly but it does help.  Then
I would get an appt. with a dermatologist.  After scratching myself raw for
about a year, I finally went in and learned that i had caused the problem to
get worse.  The dermatologist gave me a prescription that helped and
recommended I see an allergist.  Found out from the allergist that the
itching was from an allergic reaction to detergent and fabric softener in my
clothes.  Ok so it was a long trip start to finish for me.  Not knowing your
situation, I would say if your skin is bothering you a dermatologist might
help?

-- Sherry

-----Original Message-----
From: Wendy Anderson [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2000 11:03 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] INTENSE ITCH!

I have been having the most WICKED itch of my life, all over my body I don't
know what it going on, but it's driving me crazy!!!! I have tried lotions,
anti-itch creams, aveeno oatmeal baths, you name it. Does anyone have a
tried and true remedy?? I'm going to scratch myself away soon.....help!!

Wendy