Re: [IP] Re: Butt Sites

This may sound like a silly question, but for those who use butt sites, I
was just wondering, when you sit down, like in a car or something, can you
feel it any more than when in your ab?  Anyone out there who uses sof sets
in their rears, or is there a certain kind of set you need to use?  My abs
are getting a bit shabby and I know that after a while of this I will need
to look for more spots to use.  Do you insert them yourself?  Is it
difficult to work the tape in that location?  When I insert in my abs it
rarely hurts, does it more often hurt in butt insertions?  Thanks for
answers in advance...mainly I guess I just need a bit of reassurance.