Re: [IP] Sites

I can totally relate.  I have been taking 4-6 shots a day for almost 25 years
and don't remember it causing much problem.  Hmmm, oh yes, I remember my
mother wouldn't do it for me even when I was late for school (12 years old).
Later on, after my parent's divorce, I had my nanee do it.  You have to
understand that she was a vetrinarian's assistant.  After a couple of shots
from her, I did it myself.  Now, when I started the pump in August it took me
over an hour to do the first insert with the soft-serter.  All I had to do
was press a button.  It did get better as time went on.  My 5 1/2 year old
used to cheer me on to doing it quicker.  1, 2, 3, go!!!  It went down to
half an hour.  Now, I tell him to leave the room and it takes about one
minute or so.  My point is that it gets easier.  Also, I have gotten daring
in changing site locations.  I now use my abdomen, arms, thighs, and hips.
My favorite places are my arms.  If you want to e-mail me, feel free.

It does get easier.