Re: [IP] yet another basal question!?-- to Michael

Michael- my apologies for posting looking for advice. I am just lost, Ive
read Pumping Insulin and have spoken to my Dr. I have no CDE and there isnt
one support group in my area nor in the vicinity. I tried to do what the book
said and it isnt working. This is why I posted a question about basals. Just
to get some ones opinion or experience. Sorry      Leesa Macpherson