[IP] hypoglycemia

> .. is there any
> other treatment for hypoglycemia (severe, chronic) than what we are told
> to do.. Watch what you eat, treat lows with carbohydrates, etc.  If there
> is or anyone has any experiences with this please write back...
> Or if anyone knows or any other treatments or ways of attacking this.
> Carrie Colleran

My limited knowledge about hypoglycemia (non-diabetic) is to treat lows by
eating several small, high-protein meals, snacking on cheeses and nuts. When
eating carbs the pancreas produces more insulin, therefore, thrusting one
into more lows. I could be wrong (again). Is there a doctor in the house?
Jan (60 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83)