Fwd: [IP] A1C results----YES!!!!

In a message dated 2/1/00 9:13:29 PM Eastern Standard Time, email @ redacted

> I had an A1C done today at my CDE's office and it was 6.5%

Good for you.  I do understand how much time and work goes into such good

 Last week my endo called and left me a message, telling me my A1C was a 6.4.
 I was so happy, I wouldn't let my family delete the message for days.  Keep
up the good work!

-- BEGIN included message

Hi all--

I had an A1C done today at my CDE's office and it was 6.5%!  That is the
lowest I've ever had, and more importantly-- I FEEL GREAT!  The freedom to
eat WHEN and WHAT I choose, and to be able to maintain this level of
control is just wonderful.

If anyone remembers the singer Donovan, he had a song called "I Love My
Shirt" (I think).  I've been going around all day singing,
    "I love my pump.
     I love my pump.
     My pump is so wonderfully lovely!"

The people at work think I'm nuts--they don't understand why I'm this
excited.  But you all will smile and cheer for me--so thanks for letting me

:)  Doreen in Wyoming

(ps--yeah, Sam, I'm dating myself, too.  Hope my dear husband doesn't mind!)