Re: [IP] Silhouette Infusion Set

> Hello,
> I would like to know if anyone is using the Silhouette Infusion Set
> and if they like it, have you tried other kinds of infusion set?

My daughter has used bent needles, SofSets and the Sil/Tender/Comfort
sets. She switched from bent needle to SofSets 3-4 years ago when she
finally got big enough to tolerate the length of the cannula -- she
was 12 or 13 then. She started using the Sil/Tender/Comfort set about
2 years ago and used both those and the SofSet in rotation -- SofSet
in front and Sils in back until a few months ago when she stopped
using the SofSets entirely. She says that the Sils are as comfortable
or more so than the SofSet and not as bulky -- they don't require as
much tape and also don't tend to come out as easily during lots of
physical activity. Lily plays soccer and the SofSets
sometimes work free.

Hope this helps