[IP] V/H ratio

Ruth - I just divide the total units of insulin I need to load up (3 days
worth) by the ratio of V I want: if  1 part V to 4 parts H  (5 equal parts
total) I divide the total I need by 5 which tells me how much V (1 part) to
load, with the difference being the H (4 parts left).  Seems like you used
almost half V to the whole H, or a 1 to 2 part ratio.  God help me if I'm
wrong, cuz that's the way I do it.  Holly