Re: [IP] tend to overeat when low

email @ redacted writes:

<< so i checked my bg again, just to be sure... (thank goodness!)  it was
 29!!!!!  what gives????  no symptoms, nothing... >>

sounds like Kap - meter said 70 - treated low - which was at bedtime, checked
again in 20 minutes - it was 303..
checking and double checking lows b4 treating again! And highs b4 doing a
Just can't trust that meter - except when I know I do it and get a lot of
Endo said that if he had to press on finger to get sample - it would be a
false reading most likely!
Only problems we had with pumping is trusting the meter!
Do u trust your meter?
Mom to Kap - age 9 pumping and double checking if test results dont add up!