From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of Janet Johnson
Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2000 11:52 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Support group topics and activities?

I'm on the planning committee of our local Insulin Pumper Support group. We
are just getting started and there has been great interest and response so
far. Just wanted to get some ideas from other support groups on topics,
activities and suggestions for our meetings. The planning committee meets
next week. We are in the Fort Collins-Loveland area in Northern Colorado.

Thanks for your ideas ...in advance! What a great site.

Feel free to e-mail me privately also.
Jan