Re: [IP] need math help with V/H mix

Mary Jean Renstrom wrote:

> << I would like to know what a 5 to 1 mix is and a 4 to 1 mix is if geneva
> needs about 140-180 units per cartridge. >>
> Ruth,
> Here's how it works:

When I was mixing V/H, I didn't mix it in the cartridge.  I used a recent and
empty insulin vial (very well marked with marking pen) and refilled it with the
proportions that I needed using a syringe.   When I filled a cartridge, only
needed to fill it as much as I needed without worrying about how much of

Jim S.