Re: [IP] need math help with V/H mix

> Just divide Humalog amount by Velosulin amount to get the H/V ratio as X

I think that what I remember about mixing V and H is that you don't use your
basic ratio ....like we learned in math.

if  X:5   and  20:100...

then X = 1

with the V/H mix,   a  5  to 1 ratio is not 20 V and 100 H.  it is something

someone step in here to verify my confusion.   :-)

I would like to know what a 5 to 1 mix is and a 4 to 1 mix is if geneva
needs about 140-180 units per cartridge.