[IP] CHO count for baby carrots...

Hi all -  this is just from when I used to pack baby carrots in my brown bag
lunches - I bought those 'single serving' size bags that had approximately
14 or 15 baby carrots in them - making the whole package have a carb count
of around 13 grams.   It'll vary depending on number of carrots, how big or
small they are, etc. - I always popped a bag in my lunch and counted it as 1
serving of CHO (please note hear that I am not an 'exact gram' counter -
anything 13-15 grams of CHO is one serving to me - doesn't make much of a
difference in my readings, unless I eat a lot of odd things like that at one